Kerrytown Concert House may be rented for performances, recitals, receptions, parties, weddings, and business meetings. The concert house has a beautiful model “C” Hamburg Steinway grand piano and seats 110 audience members. Rentals require a non-refundable check when you book your date.
Kerrytown Concert House is a flexible and inviting venue for public and private events. Please contact us through the form below or call 734-769-2999 for an appointment to see the hall.
- Use of Concert Hall, Coat Room and Green Room (when available)
- One House Manager
- Concert seating, (110 chairs)
- Use of the kitchenette
- Piano (Steinway Hamburg Model C)
- PA system (speakers, microphone, 4-channel mixer, cables)
- Tables: We have the following tables available: Two 8’ tables, Two 6’ tables, One 4’ table (You will need to provide your own tablecloths if desired.)
- Drum Kit Rental – $25.00
- Reception (Food or Drink) – $25.00
- Rental begins at the designated start time and ends at the designated end time. Going over the specified amount of time will result in additional hourly charge.
- Your belongings,vendors and/or caterers must deliver and pick up within your rental time.
- If you exceed the time you have booked you will be charged for the additional time.
- If you provide drinks or food to your event you will be charged a $25 fee
- In addition to being fully functioning performance venue, Kerrytown Concert House is a full time art gallery. Please do not touch or move the art on the walls.
- Kerrytown Concert House is located in a neighborhood. All loud activity must end by 10:00pm on Sunday-Thursday and 11:00pm on Friday and Saturday. Loud activity in the front yard or the back parking lot is strictly prohibited.
The large studio on the second floor serves as the Green Room. You may use the space for storage and/or preparation as needed after 7 pm during weeknights or anytime during the weekend.
All trash must be thrown away and additional items (extra serving ware, items in refrigerator,plates/cups/napkins, etc.) must be out of the hall by the designated time. Rooms must be left as you found them upon arrival.
- Nothing on the piano except for sheet music.
- No hard liquor or kegs.
- Your belongings must arrive and be taken away during the time you booked.
- All trash must be thrown away and additional items (extra serving ware, items in refrigerator,plates/cups/napkins, etc.) must be out of the hall by the designated time. Rooms must be left as you found them upon arrival.
- Please do not touch the art or hang anything on the walls.
Your vendors and/or caterers must deliver and pick up within your rental time.
- Steinway, Hamburg Model “C”
- Tuned regularly to A440
- Guitar – Polytone Mini-brute
- Bass – Trace Elliot Commando 15 (Model 1001)
- Keyboard – Roland KC-500
- Mixer: Mackie 1202-VLZ3 (4 XLR inputs)
- Shure SM58 (x2)
- Neumann Condenser Microphone KMS 105 bk (x1)
- Microphone stands: 2 straight stands, 1 boom stand
- Speakers: Yamaha DXR 10 (x2)
Drum set – Yamaha “Maple Custom” series:
$25 additional rental fee for drum kit
- 18″ bass with kick pedal
- 10″ rack tom
- 12″ rack tom
- 14″ floor tom
- Coated/textured heads
- 3 cymbal stands, 1 hi-hat stand
- Snare with stand
- Drum throne
Music stands: 6
If you plan to bring food or beverages into the Kerrytown Concert House there will be a $25 fee.
Included In Your Rental:
We have the following tables available: two 8’ tables, two 6’ tables and one 4’ table. (You will need to provide your own tablecloths if desired.)
We have 110 chairs available for your use. If you need less chairs we can remove these chairs and stack them in the office space.
- Kerrytown Concert House holds up to 110 seats for a concert setting.
- There are 44 seats in the side room that may be removed for a reception area.
- The large studio on the second floor serves as the Green Room. You may use the space for storage and/or preparation as needed after 7 pm during weeknights or anytime during the weekend.
- You have full access to the kitchenette and coat room with your rental.
- The blue dots represent handicap seating. There is a large ramp located on the side of the house for wheelchair access.
- Metered parking at the Kerrytown Market and Shops. Free after 6 pm, on Sundays, and federal holidays. Not available on Farmer’s Market days (Saturday and Wednesday).
- Farmer’s Market Lot. Free after 6 pm and Sunday. Not available Saturday and Wednesday during the Farmer’s Market.
- Metered parking at the corner of Catherine and 4th Ave
- City parking lot. Available after 5 pm weekdays and on the weekends.
- Parking structure. Free parking on Sundays and federal holidays. Credit cards accepted.
- City parking lot behind the court house. Available after 5 pm weekdays and on the weekends.
- Parking structure at 4th Ave. & Washington St.
(8 hours) - $650
(4 hours) - $350
Reception - $25
Drum Kit - $25