Kerrytown Concert House is located in the heart of the historic Kerrytown District of Ann Arbor.
Address: 415 N. 4th Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48104
I-94 EASTBOUND (FROM JACKSON AND CHICAGO)
Take I-94 East to Exit 172, Jackson Road. Jackson Road becomes Huron Street. Turn left on N. 4th Avenue and continue three blocks. Kerrytown Concert House will be on the left.
I-94 WESTBOUND (FROM DETROIT)
Take I-94 West to Exit 175 (Ann Arbor Saline Road). Turn right on Ann Arbor Saline Road. The road becomes Main Street. Continue through downtown Ann Arbor and make a right on Catherine Street. Take the 1st left onto N. 4th Avenue. Kerrytown Concert House will be on the left.
M-14 (FROM PLYMOUTH OR LIVONIA)
Take M-14 West to Exit 3, Downtown Ann Arbor, Main Street. Continue on Main Street. At the third light, turn left on E. Kingsley Street. Turn immediately right on N. 4th Avenue. Kerrytown Concert House will be on the right.
Take I-94 W. Follow directions for I-94 Westbound.
Take M-14 West. Follow directions for M-14.
I-96 EASTBOUND (FROM LANSING)
Take I-96 East to US-23 South to M-14 West. Follow directions for M-14.
I-696/I96 WESTBOUND (FROM SUBURBAN DETROIT)
Take I-696 or I-96 West to I-275 South to M-14 West. Follow directions for M-14.
To get customized directions, click here.
- Metered parking at the Kerrytown Market and Shops. Free after 6 pm, on Sundays, and federal holidays. Not available on Farmer’s Market days (Saturday and Wednesday).
- Farmer’s Market Lot. Free after 6 pm and Sunday. Not available Saturday and Wednesday during the Farmer’s Market.
- Metered parking at the corner of Catherine and 4th Ave
- City parking lot. Available after 5 pm weekdays and on the weekends.
- Parking structure. Free parking on Sundays and federal holidays. Credit cards accepted.
- City parking lot behind the court house. Available after 5 pm weekdays and on the weekends.
- Parking structure at 4th Ave. & Washington St.
You can purchase tickets online, or by calling 734-769-2999.
Kerrytown Concert House is handicap accessible with a ramp at the side entrance. If using a wheelchair, we suggest calling in advance to arrange for wheelchair seating during a concert.
THINGS TO DO
For information about restaurants, shopping, places to stay and other attractions, check out Destination Ann Arbor.